The majority of site traffic comes from the top 5 search engines. Whether your company sells $5 socks or $1200 computers, chances are your customers will begin on a search engine and click on an organic search listing on the first page.
1. Analyze goals. Increasing website traffic is great but not if it doesn’t accomplishes what you want. You have a goal in mind; More sales, more subscribers, more information to more people, or more votes.
2. Keywords. We analyze who is going to look for you in a search engine, what words will they type in to find you? Compiling a list of these keywords that your customers are looking for should define how your content is compiled and written on your website. This keyword list is compiled based on this research and your expertise in your field so that together we can get the best list to work with.
3. Website Readiness. Search engines prefer websites written with clean html code with no roadblocks to the search robots crawling your content. We then take a look at site and linking structure to make sure it is easy to follow, themed by category and not filled with too many graphics of flash elements that search engines cannot read.
4. Content is King. Original, well-written content is one of the most important elements of search engine optimization. The content must be clear and concise and communicate exactly what you have to offer to your target audience. We can add new content to your website from existing print materials or create new content with our copy writing services.
5. Link Popularity. We will review which websites are already linking to you and work to increase inbound links to your website. As discussed on the search engine optimization page, this is the equivalent of other people ‘voting’ for your website and recommending it to Google and others.
6. Social Networking. We will setup and post to an on-site blog for your company, setup and post to a Twitter and Facebook company website.
7. Google Webmaster Tools Setup. We setup an account to help you track visitors, keywords and install Google Analytics to track click by click information on your site visitors and traffic.
Silver SEO – Best for companies who target only local clients
Gold SEO – Best for companies who target statewide or regionally
Platinum SEO – Best for companies with a nationwide customer base
Please contact us for a custom quote of any of the services listed above.
This article was written by ms_webcasa