We have developed several e-commerce websites within the WordPress open source software. This solution is perfect for smaller stores with under 100 items. This e-commerce solutions includes everything you need for a fully functioning website- not just an e-commerce website. If you can type a letter in Microsoft Word or similiar programs, you can easily use this content management system to add and edit products to your website and even add unlimited pages to your website.
WordPress E-Commerce Features include:
- Individual Product Features
- Up to 5 images with Magic Zoom for each product
- Attributes assigned to each product that can affect price of the product (ie; t-shirts sized XS – L are $10 but if they choose size XL – XXXL it can change to $15)
- Sale Pricing for items (ie; Was $10.00 now it’s $5.99!)
- Unlimited Categories and Sub-Categories for products
- Each single product page has an ‘email to a friend’, share feature (twitter, digg, del.icio.us, etc.)
- Other Features:
Pricing for WordPress E-Commerce:
Pricing varies depending upon the project and how much graphic customization the site owner desires and how many additional pages (outside of shopping pages) the site owner needs. Here is what’s included in a standard WordPress e-commerce site setup:
- Light or Dark template customized with your logo and choice of navigational buttons and color scheme
- One product setup in each category so that you can duplicate these products and easily create your additional products (up to 10 products total in initial design quote can be added)
- All graphics from products for the featured flash movie created and installed into a working slideshow for home page.
- All featured items areas setup on home page
- up to 5 additional pages setup with your text and images (ie; about us, terms & conditions, shipping policy, contact us, etc.)
- Your merchant account or paypal, payloadz, or other payment account linked to cart for secure order processing.
- 3 Hours of Training/Tech Support with adding/editing products, adding/editing pages to the site, getting photos ready for products or any other support needed to get your WordPress website ready for launch.
Estimated Cost to get your website with a secure shopping cart up and running: $1700 – $1999
This article was written by ms_webcasa